Coach Mikey-Mike's Zoo Yoga
I created Mikey-Mike’s ZooYoga to be creative and fun for all. Feel free to change
or adapt poses to skill levels and age appropriateness.
• It encourages children to be creative
• It helps with strength, balance and flexibility
• It allows them to explore body movements
• It demonstrates proper body alignment
• It provides a western, refreshing approach to yoga
• It teaches children about animals and Africa
• Tips: Have children pace themselves and work at their own level, wear
comfortable clothing; barefoot when appropriate, and remember to stay
hydrated with lots of fresh water
ZooYoga is not just for kids; feel free to dive right in and participate. It is
strongly recommended that you consult with your child’s pediatrician or
primary healthcare provider before beginning any exercise program.
And now, we hope your child will enjoy helping
Mikey-Mike celebrate his ZooYoga!